It's been another incredible year of travel for me in China and I thank you for staying with me to read about it. Highlights of the year have been trips to:
- Nanxun, a water town historically famous for their silk many years ago but now a town trying to build itself into a tourist destination
- Moganshan, a weekend destination from Shanghai that I've been trying to get to for years and finally did
- Gansu Province, my first foray into Silk Road travel (I'm hooked)
- Amdo (Qinghai Province), home of incredible scenery and Tibetan monasteries and temples
- And finally, a family trip to Guangxi Zhuang that renewed my love of travel in China with my kids.
I've gathered what I call "the Best" together for you to peruse. Hopefully this will give you some ideas if you're thinking of coming to China in 2013.
Now I'm going to go enjoy the New Year celebrations and think about my Travel Resolutions for 2013. Happy New Year all!